Welcome to Careers at Eco-Tec — a great place to grow and be recognized. Eco-Tec is a global industry leader, taking pride in manufacturing excellence of industrial water, chemical, and gas recovery/purification systems, for over 40 years!
Why Choose Eco-Tec?
Made up of passionate, high-performing professionals, Eco-Tec strives to offer an exciting and nurturing work environment – with an emphasis on growth and innovation. We believe in providing complete training and reimbursement of education needed for you to excel in your career. Our goal is to be the best at what we do and we know it takes the best employees to get there – our culture reflects that.
To be considered for current or future opportunities, send your resume to email@example.com.
Eco-Tec is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. We are committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner, and will do so by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility and meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
Position: Regional Sales Manager – Global
Reporting to: Vice President, Sales and Marketing
The incumbent is responsible for prospecting, developing and closing sales of the company’s products, and for being the prime contact between the client and the company thereafter.
The incumbent will also work closely with the company’s agents/distributors in the territory and use previously established contacts as well as developed contact network to identify potential business.
An in-house Process and Applications Engineering department prepares technical engineering proposals, based upon information collected by the Sales Manager.
The ability to initiate and build strong client relationships is essential (as well as the ability to present the Company’s products to potential clients including client engineers at an acceptable technical level.)
All industries related to the company’s products including but not limited to, the following: Stainless steel, Aluminum Finishing, Electroplating, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Hydrometallurgy, Pulp & Paper, Water treatment, Produced water treatment, Gas Processing
- Identify and qualify sales opportunities, prospect for new clients, develop working relationships with prospective clients, assist the preparation of proposals, prepare business cases, perform formal sales presentations, and undertake active client follow-up, through to closing.
- Develop sales strategy and conduct market research in targeted markets.
- Coordinate the Sales Quotation for direct customers and distributors.
- Prepare sales strategy, methods, customer profiles, and references.
- Maintain Users Lists, Reference Lists, Customer Satisfaction Surveys and client status summary.
- Review: Client’s Request for Quotation (RFQ) and specification documents to recommend compliance/exception strategy for Company’s response, completed Engineering Survey Form and Proposal.
- Provide all design information/data required to Technical Solutions department to enable preparation of technical proposal.
- Review Commercial Terms & Conditions from customer and prepare Commercial Deviation and Clarification list.
- Prepare Sales Order and conduct the 1st internal engineering kickoff meeting
- Identify and recommend sales agents and/or distributors.
- Act as the primary contact and sales support person for assigned sales agents and manufacturer’s representatives.
- Resolve any non-conformance issues with client before and after PO.
- Responsible for collection of outstanding payments for related equipment orders.
- On an ongoing basis, collect, summarize and distribute information on competitors
- – strengths and weaknesses
- – claims of performance
- – results from existing installations
- – new developments or plans
- – comparisons to ET products
- Participate in trade shows, seminars, training and self-development maintaining competitive edge (markets and skills).
- Accurate and timely submission of all projects and market activities.
- Travel will be required for these responsibilities (50 – 60% of time).
- Perform other related duties as required by Vice President of Sales & Marketing.
|University Degree in Chemical Engineering
Minimum Seven (7) years Sales experience in water treatment, wastewater treatment, chemical industry and/or Petrochemical industry is an asset.
Must be proficient in English. Second language is an asset.
Proven sales ability and results oriented
Keen ability and desire to learn
Strong interpersonal skills.
Adept at Selling Process: demonstrated ability to uncover, manage and close sales opportunities, self-directed/self-managed, demonstrated ability to build relationships for mutual business success.
Valid Canadian Passport is required.
50-60% travel is required.
Eco-Tec is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, at any stage of the hiring process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Why Choose Eco-Tec?
Eco-Tec is a global leader in the manufacture of industrial water, process chemical and gas treatment systems, serving our customers with excellence for 48 years. Our advanced, high quality products deliver unsurpassed value, performance and reliability in our customers’ many demanding operations.
Made up of passionate, highly skilled professionals, Eco-Tec strives to offer an exciting and nurturing work environment – with an emphasis on growth and innovation. We believe in providing complete training and reimbursement of education needed for you to excel in your career. Our goal is to be the best at what we do and we know it takes the best employees to get there – our culture reflects that.
Please Submit a cover letter and resume quoting job # 701-RSM to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Eco-Tec welcomes comments on the provision of goods or services to persons with disabilities. It helps identify areas where changes need to be considered and ways in which we can improve the delivery of accessible goods and services. Feedback can be provided online, by telephone, e-mail, in person or in writing.
Following will be provided upon request Accessibility Plan, AODA Accessibility Plan, Accessibility Policy, ETI-HR-6-052 Accessibility – AODA Policy-Procedures Issue 2 and Requests for Alternate Formats.
Upon request, Eco-Tec will do their best to provide documents in an alternate format, within a reasonable timeframe. Please “click here” to send an e-mail to Eco-Tec outlining what document you are requesting and what alternate format(s) would be preferable.