Recoflo® Water Softeners outperform conventional systems, reduce operating costs up to 40%, use less brine and water for regeneration,
and deliver less than 0.1 mg/L total hardness. Lower brine use means less waste is generated and the compact design is ideal for retrofit applications. The shorter cycle time eliminates biological fouling in the resin bed and subsequent release of bacteria in the product water making it ideal for pretreating a reverse osmosis system.
Eco-Tec’s Recoflo® Water Softener utilizes proprietary compressed bed, counter-current ion exchange technology. It can produce softened water at lower operating and total installed costs. This high performance is the result of the rapid exchange kinetics of Recoflo®, that allows for the efficient use of brine and water while eliminating biological fouling.
How The Recoflo® Water Softener Works:
The Recoflo® Water Softener delivers up to two times higher throughput rates than other softeners thanks to its: short bed height and small resin volume, low resin exchange loading, fine mesh resin, compressed resin beds, and counter-current regeneration.
The Recoflo® Water Softener has been used in various industries including fabric dying.
- Low resin loading and the use of a fine mesh resin combines low-stress with high strength for a long service life.
- 50% less floor space & 70% less headroom required, a short-bed height and small resin volume mean less space to do more.
- Our pre-assembled and pre-tested skids are fully automated and ready to drop into place with easy installation & operation.
- More product water is produced from less feed water while reducing your volumetric waste cost thus lowering your operating costs.
- Counter-current regeneration through our compressed resin bed using only brine leads to maximum efficiency, minimizing the volumes needed for effective softening.